Date(s) - 06/22/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Country Inn & Suites Tampa/Brandon, FL - 915 South Falkenburg Rd Tampa
Please reserve your seats below. If you have questions or need additional information you can contact us at (941) 730-6576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SORRY THIS CLASS IS FULL. All seats have been filled. Please check our Upcoming Classes schedule for the next class!
This course provides the necessary training to designate the employee to work as a competent basic rigger. And covers the following topics:
- OSHA regulations
- ASME regulations
- Chain slings proper inspection and use
- Wire rope slings proper inspection and use
- Round slings proper inspection and use
- Web slings proper inspection and use
- Mesh slings proper inspection and use
- Sling protection
- Shackles, eyebolts, hooks, mechanical couplers, swivel hoist rings, Plate clamps
- Allowable ware
- Chain falls and lever hoist
- Rigging hardware
- Sling inspections
- Sling hitches
- Verifying the load weight
- Rating charts
- Sling angles
- Center of gravity
- Fall zone
- Tag lines
- Power line safety
- Safe working practices around cranes
This is a 6 hour course
Qualified Riggers that pass will receive a card valid for 2 years.
CERTIFIED SIGNAL PERSON COURSE: Cost is $150.00 per person
This is a 2 hour course
Signal Persons that pass will receive a card valid for 2 years.
(If you have 5 or more students and take both portions – You will get a 10% DISCOUNT)
We will provide donuts, coffee, lunch and drinks.
**We reserve right to cancel up to 3 days prior to class if the minimum student enrollment has not been met. In that case, you will be promptly notified and all monies paid will be refunded or re-scheduling information will be provided.