Certified Rigger Level 2 Training
We now offer both On-Site and Virtual Rigger Level 2 courses.
Please call or email us for the information about our next Virtual Rigger 2 Course.
UPON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE AND PASSING THE EXAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- PLATINUM WALLET CARD VALID FOR 3 YEARS
- HARD HAT STICKER
- AMERICAN CRANE AND SAFETY HAT
» To inquire about an on-site class for your company, then call us at (941) 730-6576.
Choose the Perfect Training Solution
All participants must have completed and passed:
- American Crane and Safety Level 1 Rigging and Signaling training programs.
- A minimum of two years of rigging experience.
- The mathematical skills to calculate tensions.
Certified Rigger Level 2 Training Course Material
- SAFETY STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
- CRANE AWARNESS TRAINING
- CALCULATING LOADS WORKSHEETS
- LIFTING BEAMS AND SPREADER BEAMS
- DRIFTING LOADS CALCULATIONS
- ACCIDENT CASE STUDIES
- RIGGING PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
- CALCULATING TENSIONS
- DETERMINING THE DIMENSIONS OF RIGHT TRIANGLES
- CRITICAL LIFT PLANS
- JACKING AND MOVING LOADS
- CRANE SAFETY PLANS
- CRANE BASICS OPERATION AND LIMITATIONS
- DOCUMENTATION OF RIGGERS AND SIGNAL PERSON
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- WORKING FROM BASKETS
Master Rigger Training
The Master Rigger is just below the Lift Director. This person must have an extremely good skill set in regard to lifting and moving of extremely heavy or complicated pieces. The Master Rigger must have good academic training and the skill set necessary to help design the rigging project and direct the Journeyman Rigger. He/she must also have the ability to work with engineers to help make determinations as to the strengths of attachment points and the item being lifted.
Master Rigger Class Prerequsites
Requires at least 2 years of crane and rigging experience.
Master Rigger Training Course Material
Designed to qualify you as a Master Rigger, our 1 day course teaches advanced rigging principles and methods. You will learn how to tail, drift, jack and roll a load, mutable crane lifts, and 2 crane lifts. The ACS Master Rigger Training covers the following topics:
- OSHA regulations
- ASME regulations
- Load Turning
- Tail, drift, jack and roll load principles
- Spreader beams and spreader bars
- Mutable Crane Lifts
- 2 crane picks
- Tuggers and Winches
- Rolling devices and Air Pads